How to transform your home into a little zoo.
Don't worry, this is not gonna be a process paragraph ;)
Since I can't (actually no one can) use photos from the Internet on my blog, I've decided to write about things strongly connected with my life, so I can use my own photos :)
So was The Mentor Project, so are cats.
Everyone in my immediate family is a huge fan of this little furry creatures. Since I remember, you could find a cat running through our garden or chilling on our sofas. However, we never had more than two cats at the same time. Through the last few years things have changed due to some unexpected events and now we have three cats, which took control over our daily routine.
At the beginning there was only one, Jenny, but now we call her Grandma, because she's around 14 years old!
A few years later, I rescued a little kitty which was hiding somewhere in the chassis of a car in the parking lot. For some reason, she still doesn't have a name, nobody was creative enough to invent one which would fit to her personality. Jenny hates her wholeheartedly.
And one evening, almost a year ago, my mum and my stepfather had found a wounded kitty on the pavement, probably hit by a car. They decided to take her to the vet and after that she became our third baby. Unfortunately, she hasn't got a tail, it had to be amputated after the accident. That's why I'd like to call her my little bear, but she also doesn't have any official name, oops.
So now, our life is filled with cat races between rooms and the corridor, huge fights about a place to sleep and a great deal of stroking and huging.
That's how living in a zoo looks like:
This photo is entitled "Meat on the table":
That's why I can't do my homework on time:
Hatred is in the air:
Cat The Traveler:
And to finish this post, my Sleeping Beauties:





They are so cute! For the last 1.5 years I had 12 cats, they reproduced faster than I was able to control. Thanks to the support of the neighbours who took the kittens, now I have only 4. However, it is not a small challenge to deal with them at home, having also a dog and a guinea pig.
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling! I also used to have many kittens around my house, new ones three times a year!
DeleteI love cats but sadly i am allergic to them. My boyfriend has also 3 of them and additionally a dog! I just can't resist their little paws and whispers, so I pet them (and sneeze) :).
ReplyDeleteSabina, I'm actually worried about your mental health. Are you seriously able to hear cat's whispers? What a skill!!!
DeleteOK OK, kidding. I know you meant whiskers :D
Aww... These little furry creatures are really cute animals and I love them too. Especially "Cat The Traveler" won my heart!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks, she won my heart, too. Kotlina Kłodzka is her favourite place on the map!
Delete