My cooking experience
(2)
I think that my
survival instinct had a great impact on my mobilization to continue cooking. I
just had to eat something. Moreover, now I’m forced to cook for myself almost
every meal, because with my decision to become vegetarian came also the end of
taking food from home. OK, maybe the tomato soup is still in my suitcase
everytime I come back to Poznań. However, I think that these circumstances
helped me a lot to develop my knowledge and change my eating habits. In the past,
I didn’t use to try new dishes and flavors, because I was assuming that I
wouldn’t like it anyway. Now I love to take a little risk and spend some time
in the kitchen preparing something new or a bit extraordinary. The vegetarian
diet makes you use various products and solutions which may seem odd at the
beginning. For example: green parts of carrots (no idea how to translate it
more accurately) plus oil and sunflower seeds gives you a tasty pesto! Recently
I came to the conclusion that I’ve started to like cooking very much and I even
find it relaxing in some way.
Challenge yourself
and try to eat something you’ve never tried before. The worst thing that can
happen is that you will not like it. But it is much more likely that you will
love it!
Photos of a few of my
cooking experiments which ended with success. Maybe I’ll share with you some
recipies in my following posts 😊
vegan broth
tikka masala cauliflower ( <3 ) with dirty cooker
vegan mayonnaise;carrot pesto;hummus; beetroot hummus
power balls (?) kulki mocy




I bet this vegan broth is bomb! After reading the title of your note I prepared myself for some post-war kitchen photos, but I'm very impressed with your chef services! How about the participation in the Hell's Kitchen? xo
ReplyDeleteYeah I took part in the audition but they said that I don't need this programme to have my own restaurant. That's how I ended up at our university.
ReplyDelete